Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Creativity and New Media

So for this assignment, I chose to use this cool app called Bitstrips. Its a cool app that lets you use your creativity to create fun and enjoyable avatars in different scenes.  I chose to use myself in different ones, but in the future I play to incorporate different friends into it as well.  I like the app because you could make all sorts of different Bitstrips and share them with your friends via facebook or twitter.  This is the first app I ever used that allows you to make comics.  The servers could use some improvement because they are overloaded on the web, but the mobile app is a great tool to have.





1 comment:

  1. I've been seeing these all over Facebook for the past few weeks now. They really are quite funny and allow the creators to show a bit of their personality. I think yours are really funny, and we can all relate to the humor (especially the last one during midterms week). Great job!

    ReplyDelete